Monday, March 22, 2010

SPRING/SUMMER TIME

Leinenkugel has come out with a variety of beers which compliment each season. This week I tasted their Sunset Wheat. It is a wheat beer and is very rich in flavor and aroma. Pouring it down the middle of the glass is the suggested way of serving it. This is supposed to release all natural flavors and aroma. Served cold (approximately 40 degrees F), with cheese, fish, or poultry is hard to beat the crisp sweet flavor. It almost has an initial taste compared to that of Cheerios. I would rate this beer a 4.3 out of 5 on my scale. 

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering what exactly is you Beer rating scale? How do you evaluate the beverages you drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the summer beers that Leinenkugel puts out. I don't necessarily like beer so for me to really enjoy one so much that I have it with a meal is a big deal. I really enjoy their Summer Shandy because of the mix with lemonade and I also don't mind Berry Weis.

    ReplyDelete